home about weddings senior engagement website contact

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Andrew & Blair Larson's Wedding April 14, '12


Blair Kelly & Andrew Larson were married in a sweet and romantic fashion in Peoria, Illinois.  The beautiful details Blair put into her wedding, perfectly matched her personality and style.  Blair's mother, Laura, is my best friend! From the age of 14, Laura and I have shared our lives from high school, college, marriage and children. She has always been one of the most beautiful people I've ever known.  I remember when John and I had just moved to Germany, Laura came to visit.  I'll never forget walking through Paris with Laura and her beginning to tell me she wanted to go back to the hotel and take a nap!! Not having children yet, I just couldn't understand how she could want to nap when we were in PARIS!!  We laugh about it now, both knowing pregnancy can be exhausting! That baby was Blair!  So needless to say.........it was a very special day for me.


Blair's childhood park.....
Blair changed into a vintage wedding gown for their beautiful historic venue.
LOVED the fun red trolley !