home about weddings senior engagement website contact

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Tom & Allison Dirham's Wedding!

Seems every wedding that I begin to post, I start thinking about the first time I met with the couple.There's always something that stands out in my mind.  This wedding is no exception.  Tom and Allison had met several photographers and knew all the right questions to ask.  We laughed our way through some of them, but at the end I knew I wanted to be their photographer! They knew what they liked and what they wanted and I loved that! 
Allison, one of her bridesmaids and I, spent an afternoon picking out locations for her wedding photography.  We had so much fun and so many options that it was hard to narrow them down! As we were finishing up, she showed me a beautiful private barn that she really liked.  We decided to knock on the owner's door and ask permission to come back on her wedding day. The owner was wonderful and was happy to have Allison back! We managed to sort through all our ideas and captured some beautiful moments around Hudson!  What a beautiful city !  The gorgeous flowers are from Art and Flowers.
Hair (Jessica) and makeup (Page)  at Salon 180 in Hudson.  

 Catalina classic car belonged to Mark Tilson made for their perfect "escape"!

DJ, uplighting and photo booth by Audio Extremes in Hudson!